Tuesday, July 19, 2011 Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Happy Birthday
This post is specially dedicated to Kitou Aya.
For those of you who had watched/read "One Litre of Tears", you know who i mean.
Today is the day of the
real Kitou Aya birthday.
I just wanted to show how much influence she had on me.
Well okay, I watched the drama, which had many changes from the original story, and which included many things which purpose is to make it more ..... popular, in a sense that people will watch?
Well anyway, no matter what, I just want to tell you guys about this girl called Kitou Aya.
She was a Japanese girl. At the age of 15, she was diagnosed with the disease called the Spinocerebellum Degeneration Disease. You can read more about it here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinocerebellar_ataxia She died at the age of 25.
After watching the drama, I was really touched. Well, the show wasn't called One Litre of Tears for nothing. It is really touching, and you literally need the tissue box beside you.
I took away many important life lessons from her. And more importantly, I'm starting to treasure each and everything now, and I'm happy just being able to wake up in the morning. Hey. At least I'm alive.
I really encourage everyone to watch this show.
Happy Birthday Kitou Aya.