Sunday, January 2, 2011 Sunday, January 02, 2011
New Year
It's so fast.
It only seems like yesterday where school is reopen for 2010.
This year was a year filled with laughter, fun, hardwork, sadness and pain.
It was only when I look back then I realise how much I want 2010 to stay and never past.
Because I'm afraid that all these memories would disappear.
But nothing lasts forever.
At least, some of these memories will stay with me.
Yesterday, I was going to my grandmother's house.
On the way, I was listening to songs and looking through my sms.
The super emo song played when i came across this message sent by Cheryl Lim:
One fine day, all of us will get busy with our lives,
long working hours, less friends,
less meetings, rare calls, no sms,
no more late night chatting, won't have time for ourselves.
At such a day, you'll look outisde the window and see the good old memories flash by you
and you'll get a smile with a tear in your eyes and you'll turn back to your work thinking
"I wish i could go back."
Guess what was the song?
It was Only Human, sung by K/Kei (I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME LAH)
Snipshots of One Litres of tears started to play in my head.
One litres of tears was the only tv show that I've ever cried so hard, because it was really very touching.
Anyway, that past pretty soon.
Well, I tend to think when I'm emo.
I was thinking, right now, at this time, because we have time, we can still chat on facebook, update our twitter, blog about our lifes. But when we grow up and enter the working life, can we still do all these daily?
I doubt so.
I wonder how my facebook would look like when I grow up.
Maybe it will just die.
But anyway, I was wondering if friends can still be as close as how we are now.
It seems so easy to say of course.
But..... is it really?
My parents had already lost most contacts with their friends now.
Well, maybe their generation is easier to lose contacts, but still.
Sigh.
I'll probably only know when the time comes.
Anyway,
HAPPY NEW YEAR :)