Sunday, November 28, 2010 Sunday, November 28, 2010
OH MY, I CAN'T STAY QUIET ANYMORE.I SHALL VENT MY ANGER HERE.I was being reallly bored so i decided to finish those manga which i haven't finish reading.And i came across stardust wink, but it is not yet fully translated.So i read chinese raw.AND WTF.I REALLY REALLY HATEEEE MANGAS WHICH HAVE THIS KIND OF STUPID & SLOW-THINKING GIRLS.Yes, I hate guys who make a girl cry.But i hate girls who make a guy cry.OK FINE. OR RATHER, HURT.Guys rarely cry for girls in manga (or in reality).BUT HURT? OH YEAH, EVEN I FEEL SORRY FOR THE GUY.Well, if the girl is able to make the guy feel HURT, that obviously mean that the guy really like her. Or love. That's why i really hate those STUPID, SLOW-THINKING GIRLS. Just because she don't understand love doesn't mean that she can agree to be with the guy and then break up with him because she doesn't feel comfortable.LIKE WTF?HELLO?GUYS ARE EVERYWHERE, BUT A GUY WHO TRULY LOVES YOU IS NOT EVERYWHERE.KAY I SHALL VENT MY ANGER HERE.In stardust wink, Anna had 2 childhood friends, namely Sou and Hinata. One day Anna confessed to her senior, and they started dating. After a date -where Anna foolishly brought the senior back to her house with no one in- the senior attempted to kiss her, but she kicked him away. LOL I MEAN LIKE SERIOUSLY. ANNA WAS THE ONE WHO KEPT SAYING THAT SHE LOVE THE SENIOR BLAHBLAHBLAH, AND IN THE END SHE CAN'T EVEN KISS, WTF.And after that Sou confessed to Anna, but she thought he was JOKING. WTF.Sou then told Anna, "If we're able to kiss, then that means you love me right?" And they touched lips.So they started dating.WOW YAY!! THIS IS GOOD!!Sou birthday arrived shortly after they started dating, and of course, Sou wanted to celebrate with Anna only.But Anna asked "WHY?"-____________________-OMG HOW STUPID CAN SHE GET??!!!Anna refused celebrating Sou birthday together because the 3 of them grew up together, so the 3 of them (Sou, Hinata & Anna) HAVE to celebrate Sou's birthday together.LIKE WTF??!!OMG DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT HURT??!!EVEN I FEEL LIKE CRYING AFTER READING THAT PART.In the end, Sou broke up with Anna, just so that the whole childhood relation won't be weird and all.OMG GO DIE ANNA.I shall resume reading the manga after my anger-o-meter goes down.