Tuesday, November 30, 2010 Tuesday, November 30, 2010
I Love My Younger Sister
I've just finish reading Boku wa imouto ni koi wo suru, aka I Love My Younger Sister.
And am still having the after effects of crying hard.
Oh gosh, I think this is the first time I had ever cried like this while reading a manga.
I did cry while reading Boku no Hatsukoi kimi ni Sasagu, aka I Give My First Love to You, but that was nothing as compared to I Love My Younger Sister.
At least in I Give My First Love to You, Kou and Mayu, the 2 protagonist, got together and got married and even had children in the end.
However, in I Love My Younger Sister, no matter what, Yori and Iku, the 2 protagonist, can NEVER be together.
Because, they are sibling.
Or rather, they are twins.
Well, it WAS an incest manga, so at first I thought that the mangaka would somehow make them together.
The mangaka then make my hopes go way high up when it was revealed that Yori's father isn't the same as Iku's father.
But in the end, they share the same mother.
So that makes them half-siblings.
WTF.
Anyway, I shall share the ending.
Because the ending is sooooo nice!!!
As in, i really hope and wish to have a guy like this in my life.
Because if I were to have, I know I will be happy forever.
So in the end, Yori decided to leave.
Because he knew nothing could be done.
By the way, I took the speech out from a raw manga. So that explains the chinese characters. Lol but don't worry. There is translation.
However, before he left, he said:
"这样下去会变怎样呢?就这样一直不见面,变得成熟一点,郁的头发已回到原来的样子。郁和我,都要好好去走没有彼此的人生。也许会和某人相恋,但也有可能怎样也忘不了对方。也许我们会在某个城市在相遇。。。”
[TRANS]
What will happen if this goes on? To keep on not meeting each other, becoming much more mature, Iku's hair will have return to how it looked like in the past. Iku and I, have to continue going on with life without each other. Maybe we would fall in love with someone else, but maybe we would never be able to forget each other no matter what. Maybe, someday, we will meet in a city...Slowly, Iku fell asleep. Before he left, as he was looking at Iku, he silently said,
“郁,就算离开你,不再见你,我也会一辈子爱着你。”
[TRANS]
Even if I leave you, even if I can't see you, I'll still love you forever, Iku.Quietly, he said:
“祝你幸福。”
[TRANS]
I wish you happinessAnd of course, when Iku awake to know that Yori is no longer there, she broke down into tears and was so depressed to the extend that she didn't eat for 5 days.
In the end, the ring which Yori had given her dropped, and it was only then she realised that there were cravings on the ring:
I'm blessed to have you in my life.That reminds Iku of what Yori said:
“如果真的在某处相遇了,那也是命运,这样也是很好呀!”
[TRANS]
If fate were to let us meet again in the future, that would be good!That sentence became Iku's motivation for life.
Thus, Iku studied hard and eventually became a successful person.
But of course, she hadn't forget Yori.
For 10 years, she had been looking for Yori almost everywhere.
One day, she reached London.
Yano, who likes Iku, but also Yori's friend, asked her to give up.
She refused, saying:
“我要靠自己的力量让这恋情变成 {命运的安排}”
[TRANS]
I want to rely on my own strength to let this love become {fate}And....
She met with Yori again, in London.
___________________________________________________
I really love you, Aoki Kotomi.
You draw beautiful manga that deeply touch people's hearts.