Sunday, October 24, 2010 Sunday, October 24, 2010
Gosh I feel so freaking outdated.I didn't even know cheryl was waiting for my tag.
I didn't even know Cheryl changed her url.
I guess I should update more :D
That aside, I'M SCARED~
I don't know what subjects to take.
I don't know if i can take A Maths.
NO ART.
NO PHYSICS EITHER.
I don't know if I should take pure lit or pure geog.
Maybe I will go for pure lit :D
And OHMYGAWD,
I ♥ ANK ROUGE.
I just like them ALOT.
ALOT.
I shall dedicate one whole article on them later on, HAHA.
Anyway, I was soooo bored yesterday.
So i decided to go downstairs to buy magazines.
I randomly picked seventeen and was about to pay when my eyes caught a golden book.
TA-DAH.
It was popteen.
The first thing that came into my mind was,
"Is popteen that nice?"
So, being bored, I bought it, HAHAH.
.....................
And was scolded by my mum later on -__-
I was basically only looking at pictures because i cannot stand reading chinese.
Well, that happens during exams too :P
I tend to lose patience when reading chinese, HAHA.
Chinese manga are exception :D
So anyway, the article on Ank Rouge caught my eye and I actually read it.
AND I LOVE THIS DRESS THE MOST.
Don't you think that the cardigan is so cute??!!

Now now, do you know why this hat is here??

BECAUSE IT LOOK LIKE THIS!! *LOOK DOWN*
@Shantene.
OMG. GILBERT *SILENT SCREAM*
AND FELICIA, JACK & GILBERT ARE MINE, SO BACK OFF!!!