Sunday, October 31, 2010 Sunday, October 31, 2010
Yuuhi Ryuu & Aoki Kotomi
I was advertising to poor sally who had nothing to watch, and this idea suddenly popped in my head.I want people to know about these wonderful people works.Simply because they draw beautiful manga that really touch people hearts.Deeply.For those who had heard of them before, be happy.For those who hadn't, start reading their works.They draw really wonderful and beautiful manga.And yes, you saw through me.The guys are hawt xDAnd yes, I'm helping them to promote their works :DSo let's start off with Yuuhi Ryuu.She is rank 1st on my favourite mangaka list, because I just love her works.And not to mention that the guys are hawt.I love ALL of Yuuhi Ryuu's works.Just look at my shelf -- I have all of her manga collection HAHAPersonally, I love Hanayomesama wa 16-sai the MOST, among all her works.Hanayomesama wa 16-sai was also the first Yuuhi Ryuu's manga which I read.And AHAHA, that make me fell in love with her work.Next, Aoki Kotomi.Well, she is rank 2nd on my favourite mangaka list but oh well.Personally, I love:Boku no Hatsukoi Kimi ni Sasagu.
That manga really make me cry. And i meant the manga itself, NOT the movie. Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo suru (kay spelling differs so I'm not sure if I'm right)Yes, this IS a INCEST manga, but it was later revealed that they aren't siblings so it is okay. For me :D And shut up people. It isn't a sin to read incest.Asa mo, Hiru mo, Yoru moAmong Aoki Kotomi's work, this was the first manga that I've read. And it was through this manga that I had fell in love with her works. Her works are ever so nice.Aishikata mo Wakarazuni This was the second manga that I fell in love with. OMG THIS IS SO NICE. NICE. NICE.So people, start supporting THEM today by reading their manga!