Tuesday, July 6, 2010 Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Hiya people! Kay i'm trying my best to make sure my blog is alive, AHAHA.Actually nothing much happen today, except english class.For some reason, Mrs Tan's lesson always make me feel very motivated and all, HAHA.I'm bad with expressing my words, so I don't know how to say how her lessons affect me.It just make me feel something, deep down inside me.To me, Mrs Tan is like, the kind of woman whom I want to be next time when I grow up.I just love her lessons. When I watch Gokusen (The Movie), I told kelly, who watched it with me, that I hope that our teacher would be like that, caring, and would give her all to her students.That time, no teacher was like that.But now, I think that Mrs Tan fit into that category.Though she can't possibly be like Yamaguchi in Gokusen, but in a way, she is similar to her.Anyway, Home Econ today was a torture~Some students, or rather, someone, didn't close the fridge properly, on last friday I think? And all the food went bad. The smell was horrible to the max!! Ohmegawd.OH OH.SUZHOU PEOPLE ARE COMING.*SCREAMS FOR JOY*Ms Fu told us that we can follow them to sentosa, and maybe even universal studios!!I'M SOOOOO GOING~!CAN YOU PEOPLE HURRY UP AND COME??!!oh gawd. My comic is not finished. Kill me now, people.