Saturday, July 3, 2010 Saturday, July 03, 2010
AHAHA I SHALL FINALLY UPDATE.
I went to cosfest today!
After tuition i was like frantically getting my stuff and rushing to sally house. Then sally was like, AHAHAH. She just kept laughing, LOL.
Random.
Then she started putting on her makeup. To prevent me from staring at her, she asked me to read, LOL.
Then we changed~ AHAHA <3 I LOVE THE UNIFORM!!!!
Then we finally GOT TO GO COSFEST, AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME.
We were then stuck in the carpark, trying to fix sally's wig, LOL! Cause we lack manpower, I called cheryl for SOS. AHAAH.
Then we went to the toilet to try to help sally fix her wig, LOL.
Cherylyn said, "I want to cosplay now!!!"
We went to eat macs later on, and people was staring at us O_O
We went inside D'MARQUEE then.
OHMEGAWDD.
<3333
I feel so at home, seeing all sorts of people!! AHAHAHHA
Then cherylyn and cheryl houng went to buy sailor uniforms.
OMG CHERYLYN LOOK SOOOOO CUTTTEEEE~!
KAWAII~
Cheryl looked really really pretty!!
Then we went shopping around D'MARQUEE. Then i joked with cherylyn, saying that sally is very easy to locate in the crowd because of the pink wig.
THEN I GOT SEPARATED FROM SALLY. AND HELL IT WAS NO EASY JOB TO LOCATE. I SAW 3 PERSON WITH PINK WIG.
But i found her in the end, AHAHA
Anyway, I saw this very nice calendar for 2011 in the first booth and bought it AHAHA.
We went around shopping around, then I was like looking at all the prints. OMG THEY LOOK VERY NICE~ ME FEELS LIKE BUYING THEM!!
Then I sptotted nicole's hubby. LOLOLO! I was like, is that allen walker? But it wasn't. It was some character which i have no idea who is that.
Anyway, cherylyn and cheryl leave around 4.50-5pm
Then sally started pulling me around and i almost step on 3 people's dresses D<
Then sally and I had this convo:
Me: Maybe we should take a photo of Nicole's hubby and give it to her as her cosfest gift.
Sally: OMG THE SONG IS SO NICE!
Me: Did you know what i just said?
Sally: Oh sorry, no. What did you say?
Me: I said we should take a photo of Nicole's hubby and give it to her as her cosfest gift.
Sally: THE SONG IS SO NICE!!
T_________________________________________T
LOL. KAY. NEVER MIND. HMPH.
Anyway, i saw this 2 really hawt guy AHHHHHH! <333
Then we started "stalking" them, AHAH.
But we lost sight of them in the end, cause some girl ask to take photos of us. WTH.
OH YEAH TALKING ABOUT STALKING AND TAKING PHOTOS.
SO WEIRD SIA.
Our bodyguard, Shantene, took MC today (wth?!) when we are wearing short skirts. However, NO HENTAIS APPEARED! LOL. Does it only appears when shantene is around? HAHA.
Then we had to leave :(
And sally made that beautiful collage.
And crap.
I started reading sally's past post and I feel like reading twilight all over again. Well, twilight has all those very chim chim and those very ... touching? Inspiration? Romantic? (Iya you know what I'm trying to say) phrases. AWWW. I like those phrases <33333
LOL. I WANT GO COSFEST TOMORROW!! BUT NO ONE PEI WO!! HOW?! I WANT THOSE PRINTS!!
Sigh. Oh well. Kay I shall stop here. See ya, goodnight!