Thursday, November 26, 2009 Thursday, November 26, 2009
I feel so bored, so i shall start talking about what happen last week xDOk so anyway, on monday, we had a class gathering! Rebecca came to my house and we went to eat frolick together! (was actually waiting for cheryl and friends).Then cheryl, Jeralyn, Vanessa, Yi Wei, Nicole Sim and Sabrina came, so frolick is like some kind of class gathering xDAfter we eat, Sabrina, Yi Wei, Rebecca and I went to meet Vantrice at serangoon circle while the others went back to cheryl's house to get their belongs. We took 136.We followed...........either Sabrina or Yi Wei to Isabel's house. OMIGAWD. HER HOUSE IS FISHING BIG AND GRAND.And there is this dog in her house, and we were scare of it, especially Rebecca. we even went ran away from the dog and it kept chasing us, omg. Yea i know we shouldn't ran but still So more and more people came, and soon we were all playing murderer. SUPER FUN, OMG.And after a while we all went to take the food and drinks.Forgot we started it, but everyone except Nicole Ong, me and Rebecca are wet. Everyone was pushed inside the pool, lol. SHE HAS A POOL INSIDE HER HOUSE, OMGOh and her house keep on black out-ing. Was kinda irritating. And we scream the first time when the lights went out, lol.We just kept playing :D And after Rebecca's dad fetch me home :)Btw, pictures are on FB xD Can't be bothered to post on the blog.On tuesday it is another class outing. Rebecca and I went, again. We went to eat Pepper Lunch first, though :P And I bought 2 manga xDWhen we reach there, they were all eating macdonalds. And were all watching Mr Bean.And later they went inside the pool to swim, again.And Yi Wei burned her shorts while trying to dry it, LOL!And I was just sitting in a corner reading my manga xD ( I couldn't go inside the pool, btw. If you're smart enough, you'll know why )Then they dried themselves, and then we went to 7-11 to buy food & drinks.And then we watched CSI HAHA!Then leane wanted to tie my hair, LOL. So let her tie. And we started taking pictures and watching tv.Nicole started showing me videos of alice nine and ....shit, what is that band's nameAH. AN CAFE.And then i started getting addicted to their songs, LOLThen isabel took leane's phone, and for some reason, I heard that what..leane's phone got alot of sms from this guy, and leane seems to be kinda close to him, so isabel started calling him and all that stuff. And leane was chasing isabel around the house to get her phone back, LOLAnd then isabel requested for my phone. BUT I SAID NO XDIf I were to show her, I would become Leane No. 2 ( if you get what i mean -_- )Then dinner time! We were all eating and talking. The dinner is nice :)After that we watch 我要唱下去 and we were all singing along XDWe went to Isabel's room after that, and watch Peter Chao videos XDLater on Nicole and I started singing duet XD And we all chatted, until Nicole's dad came to fetch Nicole and I home :)So on thursday, I meet Kelly at Plaza Singapura. And we went to watch gokusen together.TAMAMORI YUTA AKA TAKASUGI REITA IS MINE xDOMG. Gokusen is so fishing touching and nice la. I ... er... sort of cried at the end. ANYWAY, WATCH GOKUSEN!On sunday I went AFA with my cousin :)Reached suntec at 8:50am. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Suntec was so fishing quiet. And it is really scary. So i wanted for that idiot who woke up at 9 (wtf?!) And we went the convention hall together.Wow. The queue was super long. But it didn't really take very long. And we waited for Nicole and went in together :)We went to walk around, and then we go to the Kaname thing thing. WHOO! OMG KANAME~ <3After that we went to eat, together with Sabrina.Nicole need to find this person, so we went to find her, and then I saw Akira. Nicole walked passed and didn't realise -.- he looked different after all.And then sally came~ we started walking around.THEN SOMEONE ASKED SALLY TO TAKE PHOTO WITH HER.AND THE PERSON'S MUM THOUGHT SHE DRESS AS HENTAI XDWe were all laughing when we hear that.Then later we all went to take photos of cosplayers. Then a zero cosplayer was walking beside us, and then Shantene didn't realise. Then i nudge Shantene and ask her to look, then Shantene was like "Z....z....z....z......zero!" LOL! Then later on there is this Hentai looking person who want to take picture of sally, AND SHE DIDN'T REALISE IT, WTH. BUT WE SAVED HER XDSo later on we went to eat ice-cream! And then my cousin went home. We talked a while, and went back to the event. Halfway there, Shantene saw this cosplayer and said the name. Then the person responded and looked at Shantene, haha!OH OH AND I BOUGHT 2 MANGA XDOk i shall stop here. :) WILL CONTINUE AGAIN!