Wednesday, November 4, 2009 Wednesday, November 04, 2009
HI YA EVERYONE~! I feel real bored. So i shall blog about my days from sunday till now XDDDD (OH GAWD. IT'LL BE LONG!)On sunday, I went to Boarders (Wheelock) with rebecca. But find it boring -.- so we went to ION prologue! It happen to be their grand opening or something, and they had 25% off storewide XDD And so i bought 2 books - Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights (well, you know Bella in twilight always talk Wuthering Heights, so i got interested and bought it). Anyway, both authors ARE SISTERS! :O I didn't know that until that night!.............People: so.....?Anyway, after that, we went Takashimaya. And yes we went to kinokuniya! And i saw tempted, sixth book of HON (ok lol. I short form-ed it myself XD). AND YES I BOUGHT IT XDDAnyway, we were real bored. So we went to starbucks at wisma. We were thinking of what to do when rebecca suggest that we watch movie. At the word movie, I started to agree like siao XD I wanted to watch this movie~ So ya. Rebecca went with me.We went to Plaza Singapura then. And we watched Amalfi. AND IT IS IN JAPANESE XD Anyway, it is super awesome! Even rebecca, who doesn't watch animes and well.....don't really like animes like it too! IT IS JUST AWESOME!Ok anyway, I went home. Ok now, Monday XDDSo on monday, I met with Nicole at compass to go for band (i didn't really want to go there alone ._.) So anyway, I was really nervous. When the coach came, I was just sitting in a chair watching everyone playing. Watching, and watching, and watching, until I felt someone tapped me. Oh, ok. The coach. Anyway, he ask me to blow inside a instrument mouth piece, no idea which instrument. I manage to make a sound, but not for long -.- But anyway, I went for SJAB later on.SJAB WAS FUNNN~ We did CPR, and then footdrill. Thats all. XDDTHE FUN PART IS ON TUESDAY~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!On tuesday, when we report for SJAB, the sec 2 said that we might become the IC. We all died-ed (this word exist in my dictionary XD) when we heard that. I was praying soooo hard I am not the IC. In the end, Vantrice kana. POOR THING! Anyway, after that, we did er..nursing..? Ya ya I think so. But anyway, it is quite fun. From nursing suddenly talk about frog leg -.- Well, the ma'am changed topic real fast so.....listening to them 'chat' with us is a leisure too (CAUSE NO NEED TO DO ANYTHING BUT LISTEN TO THEM CHAT XD)Then later, we were called to do so called voice training to choose people to be inside the competition team. And i'm about the 4th or 5th to be tested. When its my turn, I shouted. The ma'am say "Good, but louder. Try again." So i tried the second time. Still must go louder. So i went real loud. And it made the sec 1 and the ma'am jumped. Or rather, 吓到. Because i was the loudest. And wa-lah! I'm inside the competition team. YEAH! CLAP FOR ME! XDDThat is the end for Tuesday. NOW ITS TODAY. Today the sec 1 and the competition team have so called different er...trainings. So anyway, the competition team did voice training. AND IT WAS SUPER FUN! We can laugh, joke all we want! XDD Anyway, later on, when the whole of sec 1 combine again, the ma'am said " Sec 1s!" Then the reply was very soft. Then the Ma'am who train the competition team was like "Hey hey we train the 3 of you just now!" Then suddenly, this see-who-voice-is-louder competition start. Then later, Ma'am Jia Ling was like "Ask Yunlu and Hwee Yi!" Then Ma'am Jia Ling was like "Hwee Yi confirm WIN!" Then some other ma'am was like "Nono! Yunlu will WIN!" Then they started coming towards me and said "You must beat her arh..Must ok?" Haha.oh well. I shall stop here~ I think it is super long. XD Oh well, byeee~