Saturday, October 31, 2009 Saturday, October 31, 2009
Ok i just visited Sally's blog. And her song is make me very emo.(at first I thought the song was 突然累了 O_O)I'm suppose to be hyper now! (because of my EOY RESULTS XD)But i can't -.-Again, i just realise I haven't blog for a long time. -.- But i really don't know what to blog about!Oh. Ok. I know what!I'm facing this realllyyyyyy biggggg problem right now.Super big problem x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000I successfully got inside band. YAY.So now i have 2 cca. YAYAYAYAYAYA~~~~~~~~But i told my band teacher i couldn't attend 3 session because my current cca need some unit award or something..and she not happy O__O!!!!ONLY 3 DAYS. 3 DAYS.OMIGAWD.WHAT WILL BE HER REACTION IF SHE KNOW THAT I HAVE 2 CCA?! (aka may not be able to attend ALL the band sessions)And just by thinking this make me feel so scare -.-Will she ask me to drop my current cca?Or will she ask me to quit band??!!I really don't know what to do.Oh and i just fell in love.......with sally's blog song.LOL.OH OH.I passed my swimming exam!..................................................without swimming at all.AMAZING RIGHT??!! :)Quote from sally's blog (the one with miku): You get the point of how he dresses, right?Yeah. I like that style! So probably going to redo my wardrobe like that. ^^If sally's wardrobe is like that...i think i'll faint. Or even die. welll......i guess there is nothing I can do about it. people: THAT WAS QUICK!oh crap. I'm being drama again.Ok anyway, bye for now~ :)Anyway sally, don't come killing me!