Thursday, October 22, 2009 Thursday, October 22, 2009
Hiiii~ i'm in school now :)I just realise i haven't blog for such a long time. So i decided to blog, now! :DDDDI just feel really hyper. I don't know why! OMGOSH. WHY AM I SO HYPER??!!Anyway, nothing really happen today, or yesterday, or the day before yesterday............I am really talking crap. because i got nothing to talk about Weeellll, anyway, i was packing my room yesterday. I have this big big book kept in a corner. Since I have nothing to do, I decided to look into the box. OMG~~ I almost cried. It contains past memories of our lives~ Like P5 COMPLETE ENTERTAINMENT! (the S.H.E one XDD)Or the sharks..the professor one.Or the one where celine 'lost' her dog. AND I HIT SALLY WITH THE DRAWING BLOCK.Or the crow one.Or the christmas play WHERE NICOLE TOLD MRS NONIS WE WANT TO BE THE ANGELS.*sniff* *cries*Ok, i have to go (this is sudden, BUT I'M IN SCHOOL)SEE YOU!