Monday, August 24, 2009 Monday, August 24, 2009
OMG. I heart broke. Just now.
I thought I was dying.
NOOOO! WHY, WHY??!
Sigh, forget it. It has happen, anyway.
Today was so....omg.
People sabo me O__O THOSE MEAN PEOPLE. THEY GO ASK TEACHER MAKE ME GO PRESENT MY WORK FIRST. But i speak too fast. I normally do that when I am nervous. LOL.
RIGHT after the lesson, we go through Bio paper :O *double heart attack*
AND OH YEA! I GOT A1 FOR BIO :D
And then, after that, people request to see the video, again. LOL. I USED DGM SONGS IN IT XDD after the 1st presentation, people kept asking me where i got the songs. LOL. OBVIOUSLY FROM DGM XDD
Anyway, after that is..geo. *third heart attack*
When teacher gave me the paper, he folded the paper, not allowing me to look at the marks. I was like...DID I DO THAT BADLY? And he gave me this.. "Why got this kind of marks?" + a very disappointed look. I was like OMG DIE DIE DIE. Then i peek at the mark.
A1.
I almost killed the teacher. I ALMOST DIED OF HEART ATTACK, YOU KNOW?!!
Anyway, after that, we got back our history paper. I GOT B3. Never mind, at least i improved :D
Thats all. I have to go
study read my dgm manga now XD