Wednesday, July 1, 2009 Wednesday, July 01, 2009
OMIGAWD.HELLO THERE BLOG!!!I didnt blog for so freaking long.So, LETS START NOW~ HO HO HO~~~Hmm lets see....What did i do last week.Oh yes. I have been mass-downloading special A, Akikan and Deltora Quest episodes. OMIGAWD. I feel like crying. Melon is so....poor thing and Kakeru(voiced by TAKISHIMA KEI) is so sick. So anyway, erh....OH YEA. I've been doing MIH XD!!!!! What the heck is MIH?Answer: http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/7566400/vampire-knight-7-minutes-in-heaven *JUST ANSWER THE LAST QUESTION*Don't freak people >:D *evil laughter*Yea its something like that. And I was soooooo bored in GY last tuesday so i started writing. Teacher was there teaching about..erh...map reading and i was there laughing like siao. I was telling nicole: "OMIGAWD NICOLE. We are soo young yet we are writing these kind of things. I CANT WRITE THE STORY!" XDI used Special A guys. So anyway, I decided to change the forever number 1 kei takishima to NHS. Then i go around asking people to choose a number. THERE WAS 2 PEOPLE WHO CHOOSE NG. OMIGAWD. I was laughing like siao XDThen compo teacher say can write you idols. Then teacher ask," Why do you like your idol?" We all answered: BECAUSE HE HANDSOME WHAT. Then teacher was like -__- Anyway, i ask if the person can be anime characters. Then teacher say ok. Then i was like YAYYyyy....OH CRAP. WHAT IS KEI'S CHINESE NAME?????????? So anyway, teacher say can use english. So the whole sentence goes like:我的偶像是______________ (<-- i couldn't write the name there LOL. Idk why)Then nicole was like iya come i help you.So it became:我的偶像是 Takishima Kei.It was so funny la.Oh ya. We had a new girl in our class today >:DI SHALL GO BACK TO MY ANIMES THEN.BYE :)HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAHIRO! :D