Saturday, July 25, 2009 Saturday, July 25, 2009
I feel so....sad right now. Sigh. It is because of something my mum said. Anyway, I just realise I didn't blog for such a long time. I even told sally I will blog about cosfest - for sure. LOL. Its in the draft folder XD Oh well. Anyway, I'm kinda angry with someone now. WHERE GOT PEOPLE SO...STUPID ONE?? ugh. Anyway, I had this really cool dream XD I can't believe I had such dreams. Its kinda long XDWe were in OLGC, but the school is super big now, not like the one in serangoon. Its shifted or something, and cheryl lim, me and sally was talking to Ms Heng (LMAO!) And the school is blue in colour (LOL)So anyway, while we were walking to the canteen, cheryl lim,celine&sally disappeared. I was with...someone, but i can't remember who. I only remember she was a girl that i know. Then sally came running to me and pulled me to this table. I saw robin -__- and he was like :O while listening to his ipod. I smiled weakly and he smiled back weakly too. Then i almost died due to laughing to much. Ethan hair was in this super weird shape. I kept laughing and laughing. Then suddenly a girl screamed. We turn to look.The girl -she is a lady actually XD- said "My son..my son!" Then she started running O__O I KNOW I KNOW! The plit is damn weird. Then me and cheryl houng (idk when she pop out) started chasing after her. Then her son was murdered. She was like hugging him and crying. Then suddenly cheryl houng and I became investigator XDSo random right? LOL. But anyway, I reading now. So...cya!