Saturday, June 13, 2009 Saturday, June 13, 2009
Today was freaking AWESOME.Went to *scape with Cheryl houng and nicole to see cosplayers cosplaying~ :DWent to Cheryl's house first. Her dog was freaking scary.Anyway, she had chinese tuition and then later we went to Nicole's house.It was raining, and my crumpler is damn wet.I was damn cross and told her "You owe me a crumple." HahaAnyway, we reach Nicole's house it was drizzling. And then i cheryl went to hit my nose T___T It is painful ok? I want her to pay for my nose surgery >:DSo nicole's dad brought us there. (Im skipping parts >:D) It was so not crowded T__T So we decided to go cineleisure to eat and drink first. After that we went to find Sabrina in front of the pink sign >:D It was starting to get crowded :D:D *excited* And we went to take photos~ Actually its cheryl :D So anyway, cheryl started going around poking cosplayers shoulders to ask to take photos while nicole and I just stand at a side laughing. Nicole suddenly screamed and said "UNDERTAKER!" I was like O____O WHERE? WHERE? Then the 3 of us went silently to the undertaker (can he even see us lol). Then cheryl poked him and nicole and I started laughing VERY LOUDLY :D Then we decided to go haru :DSo we walk to somerset mrt when nicole said "Eh, I think we walk wrong side already. Should be around wisma down there." So we walked back. We actually wanted to take taxi, but no taxi stopped for us, so we just walk. We bought drinks before we leave for our journey :D So anyway, i bought big gulp from 7-11. Ice lemon tea.Then on our way there, we saw people giving out free coke and cheryl took it. Then we reach wisma. Nicole said turn right, but cheryl say straight. So we went straight. WHO KNOWS, it was FAR EAST SHOPPING CENTER. So we went back to wisma, then to FAR EAST PLAZA. And from there, we still have to find the freaking shop. From the 3rd floor we went to the 1st floor to find. After walking dono how many rounds, we gave up and that was when nicole or cheryl saw the directory. Its at the 3rd floor. So we went there again.And OMG~ SO NICCCEEEE~ In the end, cheryl bought a lolita shirt and a jap school skirt. There isnt any lolita skirt. So anyway, cheryl's action made me and nicole buy also. So in the end, we all bought a shirt each. Mine the cheapest, cheryl h middle and nicole's most expensive XD. But total obviously cheryl paid more.So we took taxi back to *scape. I SAW MANY PEOPLE.I SAW ZEROI SAW HIBARII SAW CIELI SAW SEBASTIANI SAW YUUKII SAW RIMAI SAW KANDAI SAW ALLENI SAW UNDERTAKERI SAW TADASH...And many more~ I SEE MANY PEOPLE.Then nicole fell in love with the SINGAPORE BEST COSPLAYER WHO COSPLAY AS HIBARI.Seriously man. He is shuai. At least HE DOESNT WEAR WIG AND HIS..ERH...CLOTHES MATCH TOO.Most importantly, his shirt is purple, which make nicole like him more.Anyway, went cheryl first poke him, he jumped. IT WAS SOOO FREAKING FUNNY. I WAS LAUGHING LIKE SIAO~! XD!Then later nicole and cheryl went to ask him to take photo with him. I was the photographer and my hands were shaking because it was sooooo freaking funny XD!Then we went back home because our leg cant tahan any longer.Well, i think i'll end here. Dont feel like blogging anymore :)BYE~