Wednesday, June 10, 2009 Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Hey there people~Just came back from SANA course. It was FREAKING AWESOME.Anyway, I reach there at around 8:06am. Nicole, Janessa(both) and a girl whom i dont know her name was there already. So we talked. After like...1 minute after i've reach, Chermaine arrive too. So we talked. Then vantrice and michelle goh appeared.So we continue talking blahblahblah, when suddenly we were approach by this guy. I didnt look at him, because i was talking to chermaine and vantrice. Then the guy ask, " What school are you from?" Then the 3 of us look at the guy.Me: *INNER MIND THREATER* *JAW DROP* (i didnt really do the jaw drop thing)Nicole: CHIJ SJCThe Guy: Go up now *walk away*I turned to vantrice and ask "IS IT????" Vantrice: I dont know! Me: OMG.Vantrice: Really look like.Me: Really right? Yes, we were referring to ng. Vantrice even say "The way how he walk is like how Mr Ng walk" Then the two of us was like O_______________O Then it hit us. "WAIT. HE ASK US GO UP, BUT HE NEVER TELL US WHICH FLOOR!" LOL. Then we took the lift and a lady inside said "Its the 5th floor" We were like HUH? O___O Then she said "I'm one of the instructors." Then everyone was oh-ing. Then a guy (lets name him A) ask us fall in. We were like HUH? FALL IN? Then everyone just stand there. Then he said "I ask all of you to fall in, understand?" We still stand there. Then he show us his "fall in". CHEY. Its just standing there. I thought what.Anyway, we went inside the room, and then I realise, we are to sit in a straight line. Then after EVERYONE, as in, everyone who is attending the course is inside, i was like -___-In front of me is a SJC girl (duh) and on my right is a guy.......i think sec 3 or 4, from Kranji Sec. On my left is a girl, sec 3 and behind me is this guy from...er......peihwa i think. LOL.Anyway, it was so...er....uncomfortable. Then somemore later got ROLEPLAY AKA ACTING. *faints*So anyway, there is this 5 minute break, so i went all the way to the front to talk to chermaine and vantrice. But vantrice suddenly nudge me and say "Eh yunlu. That guy keep looking at you leh" Then i shot her "if you want your life, shut up now" *behinds me: dark aura, like kei's* glare and was said "Shut up." So anyway, went i wanted to go back, i accidentally step on his leg O___O but he probably wont feel anything with such thick boots ^__^But i got say sorry la. I'm not like sally so mean de :D So anyway, later the erh...'look like ng guy' take over the talk, and it was freaking awesome and funny la. He ask for a...person to come out to answer a question, but no one wants to. So he randomly choose a guy. Then suddenly he ask"You straight or not"Then some people (including me) started laughing. What the. He so damn...直接 sia..haha Then the guy dont know how to answer, so the 'look like ng guy' say "You can ask the audience for help, or call your friend" So that guy called for his friend, i think Thomas or something. Then the 'look like ng guy' say "After the course you two can go dating" Then we all laugh. Then he said "See? The guy so happy." Then everyone started laughing. It was freaking funny. I was laughing all the way.Then we had a break and we went to mac to eat ^^ Then vantrice the clumsly one drop her coke and spill it T_______TThen we went pop to buy the sketch book for art. After that we went Comics collection~ I bought 2 kuroshitsuji's necklace there :DThen we went back, and it was the written test. Then after that, we need to do role play aka acting *faint*So anyway it goes like this:The girl on my left: Hi, I'm April. Me: Hi, I'm yunlu.Thiva: Hi, I'm ThivaThat guy on my right: Hi I'm Edmund.Michelle: Hi, I'm michelle*silence**everyone started laughing for unknown reason**after few minutes*Me: So...what are we doing? Drug abuse or...glue sniffing?April: Lets draw lots. Since you are the only guy, you pick.Edmund: The left hand.April: Drug abuse.Everyone: ok..*silence**everyone started laughing**silence**everyone started laughing**silence*Me(decide to break the silence while trying to talk while facing the floor *that damn guy was sitting in front of me -___-): So....?*everyone started talking, except thiva and that guy*April: Why not lets try another story? A guy and a girl dating...Me&Michelle: DATING?inner mind threater: THAT GUY AND ONE OF US...'DATING'?April: The guy doesnt have to be himEveryone: *relieve* ok. good.Me: ok, i dont mind being the girl then ^^April: OK! Er...Edmund? You shall be the guy thenMe: *WHAT THE? I THOUGHT THE GUY DOESNT HAVE TO BE HIM?* *just stare into space*Anyway, we stick to the 1st plan PHEW. LUCKY. Anyway, later on, a whole group of people started to talk to us. It was damn funny. DAMN FUNNY. Everyone laugh until like dono what like that.Ok, dont feel like typing the rest. So well. Shall end here.Bye. LOL :D