Saturday, June 27, 2009 Saturday, June 27, 2009
Oh there, hello everyone >:DCurrently in my relative's house~ LOL. House warming.Waiting for my dad <-- playing mahjong.LOL. Using my relative's laptop.Kaoru, i'll show you the photo when i get home. Well, maybe you dont think that he look like Akira, but well, to me he does >:DAnyway, i feel bored *yawn*OH. Yes.I've been pestering my mum saying that i want lolita...both sweet and goth, and she was likeOK FINE FINE. WAIT UNTIL WE GO JAPAN THEN BUY (not that we got any plans to go :P)Me in my head: *OH STUPID. JAPAN MORE EX XD!*Oh, did you read the news? In the NDP thingy, there is a student who is sick....OH MY CRAP. ME COUSIN IS INVOLVE IN IT. *Prays for him*Anyway, i got a job now. I mean, a REAL job. Though i dont think i'll get a salary. But well, i have to serve customers. OH MY CRAP. THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOOOO FUN :D AND I WILL HAVE TO WORK WITH MY COUSIN. (I dont think he knows about this :P) Oh well. I like all my cousins. NO not in THAT way. Just cousin like :DOk, i think my dad is gonna finish. So shall just end here. Maybe when i get home then i shall post more~ HEH HEH :D