Thursday, June 4, 2009 Thursday, June 04, 2009
Currently emo-ing.
Why am I emo-ing.
Because of kuroshitsuji. To be honest, I've never never felt so emo and sad before.
I've never felt so sad when Tamaki said goodbye to Haruhi.
I've never felt so sad when Kei says goobye to Hikari.
I've never felt so sad when Akira slapped Tadashi,blaming him for not understanding.
I've never felt so sad when Akira told Yahiro to never find her again.
I've never felt so sad when Kanda 'died'.
I've never felt so sad when Allen lost his left arm.
I've never felt so sad when Yuuki said goodbye to Zero.
I've never felt so sad when Jun told Sakura he cant love her.
I've never felt so sad when Zero was recalling the past.
But i felt so sad
When Ciel died.
Ok people, you probably go " What the hell is your problem? Its just another anime. Why emo until like that?"
I know its just another anime. However, its unexplainable. (does such word exist? Ok nvm) I just felt damn emo. Probably because of the amv. I cried after watching it.
The anime and the amv are like puzzles, and they form a picture when they are being put together. And so, when the picture is being form, it creates pain, for me and sally. Actually, i think he could have been save.
Ciel may have a chance to live after all. But in the first place....why did sebastian leave him? Because sebastian was angry with him? But doesnt the contract exist? So why did sebastian leave him? Why did ciel said things that will anger the guards? Why did ciel want to find the queen? But why, why did sebastian not save ciel? I believe that sebastian can save ciel. But why didnt he?
I know you're always there
To hear my every prayer inside
I'm clinging to the promise of a lifetime
I hear the words you say
To never walk away from me and leave behind
The promise of a lifetime
Will you help me fall apart
Pick me up, take me in your arms
Find my way back from the storm
And you show me how to grow
Through the change
I still remember the pledge you made to me