Wednesday, June 3, 2009 Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Can i seriously KILL SALLY MOK SAH LI NOW? That idiotic yaoi lover.Ok so what the heck have I been today?Downloading kuroshitsuji's videos and reading yaoi stories. Ok its not like i want to read it, its just simply for the sake to have more reason to kill sally. I mean you know its seriously VERY disgusting? Yes, please add the word VERY. I mean like hey. Its GAY. And sally said its TRUE LOVE. Where got true love? HUH HUH? Where? Its damn sick can?Ya ya yaoi lovers, you will all go "NO! YAOI ISNT SICK blahblahblah." i dont care. Different people see different stuff in different ways. So well. I just dont like yaoi. Dont blame me XDAnyway, there is this 1st yaoi story on kuroshitsuji and its really sick. Sounds more like raping story to me though. And sally loves it. And then, sally found this another sick yaoi story, so i ask her for the link, because i want to see how sick it was. Oh my ....*CANT TALK*IT IS DAMN DISGUSTING.Ciel is a PURE AND INNOCENT GUY. HE IS MEANT TO BE WITH LIZZY, NOT SEBASTIAN.SEBASTIAN IS A......KIND? AND ER....NICE?...AND ER...PERFECT...?OK WHATEVER. GUY. HE IS MEANT TO BE WITH GRIEL (oh i was just joking :D) ANYWAY, SEBASTIAN IS ONLY A FREAKING BUTLER. HE SHOULDN'T MESS WITH CIEL LIKE THAT.Ok im suppose to be emo, because ciel died. But then again, all these yaoi stories just make me angry. ERRRR! WTF.Anyway, sally, you're so dead.