Thursday, May 21, 2009 Thursday, May 21, 2009
You people should clap for me~ :DI TOPPED THE CLASS FOR CHINESE AGAIN~! though janetta was also the first, but who cares?And im the 3rd for LIT~ though jaime was FIRST.My maths got A2~ YAY!I got A1 for Biology~ :D:D:D:D:DI almost died when i saw my history marks. I got C6. I was looking at the marks when I saw angels flying around. Was i dead? (OK I KNOW THIS PART IS RANDOM.) Then someone shake me and ask how much i got. GOSH. HOW CAN I DO SO FREAKING BADLY FOR HISTORY?Anyway, nicole and I was reading manga while we are checking papers. But seriously. It was so freaking boring. You have to sit there and wait. Somemore in Gym. Sigh. Yup, I read speical A manga :D I still cant get over Takishima Kei <3________<3>
Anyway, i read REALLY SLOW but still, finished it :( :( So i sat around and started to stare at blank space.
Suddenly, I saw a paper, and that person's surname was ng. And that reminds me of my damn stupid and weird dream. It it damn anime and its 不可能的。 Should i share lol. Oh well, I shall =)
Me and sally was in OLGC, at the back gate, walking towards the canteen. I remember in the dream, ng had already left the school, and we were going to buy pizza and bundung/milo like last time. (GOSH, i feel like crying D: ) Ok, i have no idea why we were at the backgate T_T
We turned left, to the malay stall, when I suddenly stop. I pulled sally's hand when i stopped. Then sally was like " Yunlu, whats wrong?" in this damn kind voice (ya right. Like she will in real life T__T)
I replied," I thought i saw someone there......." pointing towards the staircase which lead to the staffroom in the canteen. " Oh well, my eyes are playing tricks on me"
Ok, in the dream, for some reason, we -as in sally and I- had been wishing for ng to come back T_T we were like good friends or something....T_T
Then very weird. If ng said something like that, he will become like tadashi while im like akira, punching him.
OI. I DONT MEAN THE MOTORCYCLE PART WHERE THEY WENT TO SEE NIGHT SCENE.
The day in my dream was my birthday. Then the day before my birthday, at 12am, ng sms me and said, " I'll give you a birthday present which you will never forget"
(OMG. I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE VOMITTING NOW.)
Sally and I started to walk forward. My eyes automatically turned back to see if my eyes was playing trick on me, but this time, it didnt.
Ng started to walk down the staircase.
But the problem is, whenever i remember this scene, i feel like laughing. You know in anime, when they see the person they like, the guy or girl will sparkle and look damn shuai or pretty?
THAT WAS WHAT HAPPEN TO NG, YOU KNOW?
I couldnt really eat my recess today as this scene keep repeating.
I remembered i was holding on to sally's hand. Sally was also shocked.
Then he came in front of us, and smile <--- STEAL FROM TAMAKI ONE!(the smile) and said, "Here, happy birthday! (give me present) I promised, right?"
Then when he smile, again he like sparkle.
Then i woke up due to my alarm clock.
My first reaction: WTF? DANG NI? <-- my alarm clock song.
WTFFFFF.
OH WELL.
Lets re watch kuroshitsuji now.
MY DARLING CIEL~