Tuesday, May 12, 2009 Tuesday, May 12, 2009
It started with sally.It happen last year. One day after mrs ng's tuition, i stayed in sally's house, as per usual. I remembered it was at NIGHT. And sally suggested that we watch vampire knight, since she looove it and wanted me to watch it. Wondering why there are so crazy over it, i agree. I remembered we close the curtains and switch off the light but leaving only the table lamp on to 增加气氛, we went to crunchyroll to watch vampire knight. Then i got hooked to animes. LOL. But anyway, IF i remember correctly, I SAID IF ALREADY, I think that night was when we got stalked by my cousin lol. Not that i care anyway. So anyway, after vampire knight, it was ouran. Then d gray man. Then Skip beat. Then now, special A. Anime just rock :DOh anyway, you know today was so wtf la. I was studying gy like siao, trying to remember everything, and the paper turn out to be quite easy. I was like WTFF? LOL. My parents say its because i got study. But i dont think so lol. But anyway, i remembered CLEARLY i finished it at 9:55am. And the paper end at 11. GOSH LA. I wonder why i ALWAYS manage tp finish the paper so fast. Its like i anyhow do la. I 认真 do also so fast finish. WTF? So i purposely slowly check my work and tie them together. And, lol. I slept. :D but due to some reason, i got up and dare not sleep again. Oh talking about sleeping. I forgot which exam was that, but for some reason, that day i was really sleepy AFTER finishing the paper, and i REALLY slept. I even dream. I dream of ng and sally. LOL.But, I wont tell you what it is. NOTHING SICK. Oh and you know what? I was walking home one day, and i saw this person wrote real unkind things on the wall about CHIJ. And i was wearing my uniform that day. You know how insulted i felt? Gosh. Dont these people have something better to do??Oh and yesterday cheryl h and i went to sabrina's house. Was damn funny la. We talked to valerie POON and was laughing like siao. Then when we went inside the room, we were like..I'M IN HEAVEN! But seriously. I mean like...that place was total heaven. Today we went to olgc! And mrs nonis even treat us to drinks. Then vantrice and me bought like..alot of food la. We were eating like siao. Then mrs nonis asked me and vantrice what is our cca. Then mrs nonis said, next time FFD ask yunlu and vantrice to come also. LOL! Later we went to visit YMM. Gosh. I miss her :(Then, the damn mummy came to me and was like..very,very purpose and loudly SIGH, and said, so sad SOMEONE isnt here anymore. I was giving her that *shut up you...idiot* look. LOL! Then later on, she even TOOK PICTURE and said she is going to BLOG IT. Poor ng! I seriously pity you sia!Then later on, we went to take bus. I went cheryl's house. But on the way there, there is ALOT of TRUCKS. DAMN IT LA! I was like screaming and cheryl was like..dont be scare la. I here. THANK YOU CHERYL!OH YA!YOU KNOW HOW AWESOME AND KIND IS CHERYL HOUNG?She brought me a cake and said want to celebrate my birthday (though its like so long ago). And for my birthday present, she gave me this nice pretty handmade card and even a d gray man manga. I was so touch can? Because its like this was my WORST birthday ever. Please. No one celebrate with me :( not even my parents :(Oh well! I shall stop here. Going to watch Speical A :D