Tuesday, May 5, 2009 Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Heya people =) LOL you peeps must be thinking: This girl siao. Before exam period dont want blog now blog. But well, tomorrow is chinese and i had finished my revision~ oh well. You know, I am a chinese pro :Dso anyway, today was sooo stupid la. I was walking into school, and the vice principle greeted me and denise. Then i was like.. er er er er *smile* then walk away. Then denise like never do anything and just kept talking. Then in class was so chaotic lol. I just walk to my seat and started reading LOL! I remembered in primary school, sally celine and I would always bring guide book and we would all go to the canteen and buy pizza/nuggets milo and start to study. I know. We all very guai one :DAnd before exams we would all wish each other good luck~ Sigh. Primary 5 is so different from primary 6. P5 we were damn pure one. P6..eh...because of SOMEONE, *sniff sniff* celine became unpure and influence us. LOL. But P6 is sooo much fun-er.P5 we were concentrating on whether if we would be in the same class and we would always look out for competition. LOL. I think the 3 of us took part in all the event... -.-lll P6 however, we were concentrating on PSLE(obiviously) and spending time together. I miss those time which we spend with mrs ng :( where sally 'accidentally' (well, i dont think it accidentally. Sheri and me call her for dono how many times she also never hear T____T) pick the file and sean you know ... * give you the look * :DI also miss those times where we would go stalk ng. (LMAO!) dont get the wrong idea,please. Someone will get jealous one. SOMEONE. SOMEONE in his same class =)So anyway, its like so funny can. Sally is like a kind of magnet which attract old uncles and repel young innocent pure guys. Sigh. Everytime im out with sally, sure got something happen one :D not old uncles, then some sicko guy. SIGH. Need to disable magnet sally! (though i have no idea how to T___T)