Wednesday, May 6, 2009 Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Heya peeps! LOL i know its exam period but who cares? :)OMG! You know i never know Sowelu is so pretty until yesterday LOL. I thought she is those...30plus kind..I feel so mean T___T she is like damn pretty la. Anyway sowelu is a jap singer. For your info, the song on my blog is sang by her. Title: Wish. Seriously. You know this song is damn damn damn meaningful. At first I was like..gosh this song so nice. I like it because of the melody. But later on i realise what the song really mean, i LOOOOVEEE IT~ So anyway, today's paper is CHINESE :D yay yunlu sure can pass WITH FLYING COLOURS :D ok lol. So anyway, i was writing the compo and ALMOST cried lol. The compo is base on the love my mum gave me :( so i was like..gosh..dont cry now yunlu. NOT HERE!Then during paper 2 i was like...*yawn* i wanna sleep lol. I meant seriously. Everytime i do chinese i got this kind i feeling. Especially 理解问答. So after exam i went hougang mall with celine. Then we were walking halfway when i heard someone shouting CELINE CELINE! Then we turn back and i thought it was her church friend so something. So i ask her, who that person is. And she said. AYSHA. I was like..HUH AYSHA??* turn back* i was like smiling and waving at her :D i miss her :( So later on we were walking here and there in hougang mall, which i have NO IDEA WHY. Because we didnt dare to go into KFC....lol i know.But for some reason, there are GUYS from HIHS looking at me and celine. Then celine didnt notice, but i did. And i was freaked out. Then finally, we went in. After putting down our bags, we went to buy food. And i think i saw someone who look like samuel O___O not like i care -.- so anyway, we were talking. Then celine suddenly wave to this weird guy whom i have NO IDEA who he is. Anyway, celine just wave. Ok so later we went to popular then to the roof then to library. LOL. Then we went home, the.Ok i need to go. Bye!