Thursday, May 7, 2009 Thursday, May 07, 2009
Hello peeps :)Today was lit. You know i was writing and writing until i realise i wrote too much. But then again, teacher wont deduct marks like that. So its ok. When i finished the paper, i was like...HUH ONLY 9:30? Then the paper end at 10:15. I was like...WHY DID I FINISH SO EARLY? Yea so i check my paper and sleep :D then for some reason, i woke up lol. Something appeared in my mind. Wont tell what it is. Then because I didnt bring the form i must do reflection. Then i was like...crap, what to write. And celine waited for me for 1hour! I LOVE YOU CELINE =) So anyway, we went to find mr tan and wanted to find ms molyyati. So celine,nicole ong,me, janessa tay and dashima went to the canteen to eat. Then I was eating halfway when I saw mr tan. Then i was like MR TAN MR TAN!(i almost type mr tham T______T) Then we started to run after him. Nicole ong and dashima was in front of me. Then halfway i realise WE ARE RUNNING TOWARDS THE TOILET. Then mr tan really go inside. Then ms wong was like looking at us and we were looking at her for like 5 seconds. Then we started laughing. Then janessa was like blur blur and ask what happen. So stupid la XD!WOOTS! NO SCHOOL TOMORROW :DBye!one more day to nicole sim birthday!two more day to muthita birthday!three more day to cheryl houng birthday!