Friday, April 3, 2009 Friday, April 03, 2009
Seriously, i have NO IDEA what's my limitation.I might slap her and scream at her in any minute..I'm like a ticking bomb....Just realised I didn't blog for few days. So anyway,april's fool was damn fun. We were all fooling people. LOL. Vantrice said she is FOOLING AROUND XD! I Fooling people and fooling around are different XD! lol. Oh oh. You know what? Sometimes i just feel like ripping her head off, like what alice did to James head in twilight. Ugh. 1) She didn't know this meaning for immobilise, then she anyhow give nicole ong an answer, and even said that nicole was stupid.2) Our eng class: She force kelly to sit somewhere else because she wanted kelly's sit.3) She 拖 Chermanie 小水when she didnt do her hw. I seriously dont know when I would 'explode' and scream and hit her....Seriously.