Friday, April 10, 2009 Friday, April 10, 2009
Heya peeps! :)I have been engross in reading these few days and when i use the com, i was watching d gray man :D thats why i didnt blog :)Ok so anyway, I had this chinese test this week. I finished it and there is still like...20 minutes left..So i started to doodle :)I drew the word 'Allen walker' first, then 'kanda yuu' (ok i know it suppose to be yuu kanda, but i like kanda yuu :D), then 'lenalee' and lastly, 'lavi' EHEHEHEH WAIT. That's the excorist that came into my mind so ya. :) then i drew 'd gray man' :D then i started to draw character names from vk and ouran :D then ya..i drew s.h.e names, then sally,mine and celine :D after that, I drew ng and ........ yes,i drew it damn big! I meant for the ........ :)Then i almost forgot to erase! But lucky, i did :D what will happen if i didnt? I mean, hey. They doodling take up 3/4 of the paper. Skali the teacher scold me or tell my parents i die!!!!! LOL.After school on wed, i went back to OLGC with van :) for brownies :) then the drink stall auntie treat us drinks :D she so kind right? on that day my voice started to like break liao..sore throat. My voice sound like guy sia!Then damn patheic. I lost my voice TOTALLY on thursday. I was like..mute. Then i felt thristy and wanted to buy drink..Then i was like...OH CRAP! HOW TO TELL AUNT? So i pulled rebecca with me and ask her help me buy. Who knows? REBECCA ACTUALLY PAID THE DRINK FOR ME! I was like trying to protest but i had no voice so i kept pushing her away, but to no avail. REBECCA IS SOOOOOOOOOO KIND~ I LOOOOVE YOU as a friend :DDDDDThen i didnt have to run that day. We had to run for 10 rounds. WHOO! :D then during recess rebecca help me order food :D then rebecca paid for my drinks, AGAIN. THAT IS JUST HOW NICE REBECCA IS~~~~~~ <33333333333>Then for some reason, my voice came back, but its the cracking,deep voice. But still, i manage to talk :D i had been doing sign laugange and van was my translater T______T but sigh. She dont even know what i was showing..she was like...this is for...R or...?Then nicole ong and kelly break the glass thing thing during bio. We were looking at ONION CELL. onion! TWILIGHT! :D ok lol.Soo damn happy. My voice is back :DYes! NO ST JOHN :DOk peeps, needa go. Bye! :)OMG~ CHINESE CINDERELLA AND BLUE BLOODS ARE SOOO FREAKING NICE!