Tuesday, April 7, 2009 Tuesday, April 07, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAUDIA!!! =)OMG NOOOO! I just realise i havent blog a longgggggggggg time. LOL. ok i shall start now =)So actually,for claudia's early birthday party,you can go find out yourself XD!Nothing really happen these few days..as per usual, rushing through the chinese project! Hmm..today was funny actually. Laugh a lot when me,vantrice and angeline was in the computer lab. OMG! I LOOOOOOVE OLGC'S COMPUTER LAB SIA. THE COMPUTER WORK SOOOO MUCH FASTER! not like SJC,so FREAKING SLOW!Ok whatever :D so anyway, today we have this chinese compo test..i wrote..Me, sally, and ng(ok i wanted to write val, but someone just have to.....sigh. nvm) was going to sally's house after school to study. see we so guai :) ok so anyway, i wrote this: I shall not disturb you all 打情骂俏 then i walked away. But who knows? sally and i kana bang. LOL. Ok so ya. Sally was the hero, saving me. LMAO. When i type hero,i almost type LERO. I MEAN HEYYY LERO'S CUTE K? >:( but then again, i was blind~ so sad eh? *sob sob* ok that was lame. :DK,shall stop here :) need to go and watch videos ~ CYA!