Tuesday, April 28, 2009 Tuesday, April 28, 2009
GOSH GOSH GOSH~ I HAVENT BLOG FOR SUCH A LONG TIME~ Yea so lets start now :)25 AprilOh damn it, i tell you. I got damn 2.4km ran. I was like...gosh im gonna faint ANYTIME! I was dizzy when i ran my last round. But got people cheer for me so i was glad :) After that i went to hougang mall with celine. We went to KFC and eat breakfast. We were talking crap when sheri came and find us. They were like begging me to go sheri house -which i dont want cos i need go popular and comics collection-. Yup so celine and i went popular first. I was like...hmm since got d gray man manga, might as well buy. Like that can help me with project :D *GOOD IDEA! *komui's mood*) :DSo ya. I bought it :D ok so anyway, we went comics collection. I bought this...vk bracelet and d gray man poker cards. Like so random can? not like i can wear the bracelet anywhere and not like i can play cards(those gamble kind) at my age. LOL!Ok so anyway, we went sally's house. We were playing whole day long~ we were playing hotel 626 and was screaming like siao T___T then we were talking to ng about you know *give ng the look* and it was so freaking funny. I meant what sally type.Then something terrible happen. Sally and I was sending celine off and was walking towards the bus stop and i was looking at my hp when i realise ng sms me T__T then for some reason i scream T________T that was when a random truck/lorry drive pass us and said " HIIIIIII~" to us. We were like..."DID HE JUST SAY HI TO US?" and sally was like..."eheheh wait..that voice sounds like..." then the 3 of us was like..."NG!" lol. Then sally was like..."is it him? Lulu why you scream?" then i diao-ed and was said "NO LA. I scream because of his sms." we continued walking. Then suddenly a SIMILAR truck/lorry was coming towards us. For some reasons, the 3 of us stopped walking. The truck/lorry went to towards sally and celine and was trying to corner them. However, it seems as though sally and celine is gonna die. Celine was standing VERY CLOSE to the truck and sally was just behind her. I was at least 1 meter away from them. When sally screamed, the truck/lorry went back straight onto the road BUT HE MADE KISSING SOUNDS TO US. We were like "HOW THE HECK DID HE COME BACK SO FAST?" then we freaked out and ran away. Celine ran to the bus stop and sally and i took a short cut. However, the guy seems to be there. We were damn freaked out. Then we randomly called someone, and that person happen to be cheryl. Then we were like..CHERYL HELP~ lol. Then we got back to sally's house safely. LUCKY!Then sally's dad brought us around to see if we can find,but to no avail. Scary right? Sigh.26 AprilI suppose to be happy but...im not. Worst one EVER. Seriously. >:( I was rushing through a 4388 word NOVEL plus powerpoint. Then it was like..OMG~ im gonna die. I was like stuck. I didnt know what to write! 27 AprilLOL! When i reach school, rebecca tan was like YUNLU~ Then i was like...er..ok..*diao* then she gave me a birthday present. I mean seriously k? She is the FIRST PERSON to actually give me a birthday present. I cant really remember what happened on that day, but i remembered AE period. We enter the AVA room and then it was decorated. Then vanessa tan started singing happy birthday to me -.- and everyone started singing too -.- then vanessa said " See we so good. Help you decorate the place." Then i kept laughing. Dono why.28 AprilGOSH! Vantrice gave me a present and on it it wrote: THIS IS NOT A TOY. Then we kept laughing lol. Then cheryl aka Aoi gave me a dgm manga! Then she gave me this letter, and for some reason, i kept reading it. Its like..idk, make me feel so much better :D then bridget gave me a carebear :)Today
Because of swine flu, there is a guy teacher wearing mask and standing outside the school gate. I think his name is Mr Pang or something.. Iya idk la. There is so many teachers in our school! SABRINA GAVE ME A DGM CREST~ then yiwei was like..wearing it. Then i was like laughing, no idea why. Then during recess, me and cheryl was talking dgm. Then she suddenly talk about the part where road kiss allen. Then i was like OMG~I LOVE THAT PART! ITS SO FREAKING CUTE LA! (EHEHEHEH. I dont mean i like road kissing allen is cute -.- i meant lavi they all).I needa go study already. Bye!