Wednesday, March 4, 2009 Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Yesterday,4/3/09*take note,ITS YESTERDAY.Hello peeps :)Omg! My points are damn high.WTF?How to get into JC?Must work damn hard.Today started as per normal.Maths was kinda boring :PD&T was :X as usual.I want to drop D&T :(Anyway,got back my Lit.I can't believe i got that kind of results. I mean,I blur blur enter the room to have the exam,and i was fangkong-ing and writing crap. And i got..............................*drum roll*16/25Like wtf? I passed? It was like more then wat I expected.Teacher said there were 11 failures in our class.I was damn sure one of them was me.But it isn't. :D :D getting back my eng paper tomorrow...hope will get back history too :PAnyway after school,as I was going home,I meet felicia.Felicia:So did you get into Angklung?Me: *sad* no Felicia:Never mind! St.John is goodMe: *smile* *crap crap crap!*I crap-ed because vernetta was near me(yes,she's in st.john)So ya.I went home :DYou know what? I feel damn hyper right now:D:DI was jumping here and there and my mum was askingMum: Why you so happy?Got guy say he like you ah?Me: *give her the diao look* I still so young.You kisiao arh?LOL but ya.I'm damn happy :D:DToday,5/3/09Today's geography was damn fun.Mr Foo said must finish chapter 3 but in the end talk about economy crisis.But it was damn interesting la.Mr Foo is like those..."clown" teacher XD haha!Then after recess was history.Got back my paper! YEA! I got A1 :D:DYAY =DThen we got back our eng paper.I didn't fail (no one fail).But i just pass.One mark lower then Vantrice!Sigh.Must work really hard.Then it was physics.I dont really like physics :XI like the teacher la...but dont like the subject.
And we got some test on Fri.Sigh.
Have to study. Bye:)
Woots! Must jiayous k?
Good Luck to you :)
Jiayous!
你不可以放弃唷~ 要坚持到底!