Tuesday, March 10, 2009 Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Yea peeps,hello :)Today's english lesson was damn fun. We were having a straits time aritcle discussion-- stress.Then teacher was talking about Poly and JC and uni.LOL.But anyway,it was damn interesting.Then geo!Whoo!Today we learn how to read maps :D and mr foo was in his "clown" mood XDI borrowed a book.It LOOK quite nice.Then maths -.- heng.Today we do Journal.Then Yuling and me do fast,and was slacking XDBefore we went into the lab,i saw that 'girl' again. She reminds me of Cheryl L and ...... WTF,i know.I also dont know why,so dont ask me.Then it was Physics.We waited for quite sometime for teacher to come.So i read the book that I borrowed.And I saw the word F at the 2nd page.I was O___O OMG.Then Tingyin was huh what?Then she go and see.Then she was like OMG~Then Bridget see.You know what she say?"Omg.Must let mrs ng see.Must tear out the page" Then she snatch the book away.Like WTF?Physics was ok.We were doing experiments :DThen chinese.Teacher wasn't really teaching,so I read the book.And i thought about what bridget say earlier.So i though:"How to tear out the page? Its like..every 2-3 pages there will be a F word.Somemore got....the AHEM leh.How to tear??"Then it was assembly.Then like wtf?We must wear skorts for sports day.WTFFFF??This part are for HER.Oh damn you >:( Is this how you treat your friend?By 'betraying' her?How can you do that?You know how your friend feels,don't you?Yet you still....Friends shouldn't be like this.Friends should encourage each other.Friends should tell each other what is right,what is wrong.Friends should help them when they are in trouble(you know the 'trouble')Friends shouldn't steal things that are precious to friends.You aren't a good friend,you know?You are aBETRAYER.