Friday, March 13, 2009 Friday, March 13, 2009
Yea its St.Joseph's Feast Day today :)So anyway,today was damn colourful XD!Red,blue,green,yellow:) ok so anyway,we had mass,that was a must.But its so different from primary school la.After that was Gospel Singing Competition.I forgotten the order,but i remember 4D,4E,1E,1G,3F,sec 5 and.... :D cant remember.Personally,I like 4D and 3F(solo) performance.So anyway,4D got 1st :D,3F(solo) got 2nd and 1E got 3rd.Oh oh.When the person says,"Now,lets welcome.....4D!" Vantrice and I was like O______O *turn behind* OHMEGAWD! Ma'am actually is singing O__O 5 also! OMG! LMAO.Then Vantrice and I was some retard person taking photos -.- Then somemore got flash.So ps sia!Then TingYin and I went to Compass to eat.I was sending her themes,and there were 169 themes.Haha.She have to press for 169 times "accept". XD! Then we took 156 to Serangoon Stadium.Then we ran for inter class relay.Kana shock when Mr Lim fire the gun thingy.Damn loud -.- Sonia failed to give the baten (is this how you spell?LOL) to debbie.So in the end,we like..lose.But we didnt blame them,of course.Sonia almost fell when she ran,you know?But debbie cried. :( AW!Oh oh.Claudia ran damn fast XD! got first for like..almost all the events.WOOTS! Vantrice also.Got 4 medals.So anyway,again,I was the photographer -.- Next event is AC. :):) want see how celine perform XD!Yea! Tmr FFD 09 :)