Monday, March 2, 2009 Monday, March 02, 2009
To be honest,i felt "guilty" after reading sally's blog.I MISS OLGC! I MISS THOSE TIMES WHERE WE WOULD TAKE PART IN COMPETITION :(However,i do miss Esther :( but i wasn't as "free" as sally to call Esther and talk to her..and i seriously don't know what to talk about..so actually Esther and I wasn't really close...but whenever we see each other,we will sabo either sally and sheri..Sometimes those 3 sabo me too..like that time during mrs ng party >:(I miss tongkuai too! We would go sally's house after school and we would go and steal her sweets and chocolates :D and then at the part where we have to kick then everyone would start kicking each other butt XD :( ooh! And we would all skip IPW and went to stage and started practising :DLOL and there was once this random person sent me a folder via msn.I was damn scare to open it..dont know what it contains.Then it was our tongkuai's performance.LOLI miss wo you wo de young too! We would also go sally's house and steal chocolates:D Furthermore,the clothes are damn nice :D we bought it from this fashion and hangtan ;DOh and...yesterday i was sleeping and hearing songs.Then the song change to Zhe Jiu Shi Ai by Cindy Wang.Then images started popping out.I miss them:(Obviously im not missing those stalking time -.- im referring to those times where we would do things together......Sigh.So sad :(