Monday, March 23, 2009 Monday, March 23, 2009
So firstly, TCF OUTING =DYup! Went for TCF outing =) so sad sally didnt go :(So anyway, I took mrt with celine. And we were talking about val =)*If looks can kill pop into my head*LALALALALALA~ I'm innocent =)Ok,its damn stupid. Waste my time T____T so you know wisma is like..at the right of orchard mrt. The left of the mrt is like..a road.So that damn idiotic celine sim says, Celine: lets cross the road. Me: No.Lets so there(right).There seems to be many shopping malls. Celine: No.Listen to celine. Celine is always right. *NOT.*So in the end, Celine said," My 6th sense tells me its here." AFTER WE CROSS THE ROAD. Then that idiot turn around,and saw the BIG BIG WORD WISMA. Then i was like. WTFFFF CELINE SIM!And yes. She began acting innocent.So we went to eat at Food Republic while waiting for cheryl L :) Then after that the others arrive. We went to taka to eat..mac? Then after that we went to Kino..Then Nicole was like..You sure you wont get lost here arh? I was like looking around and was like..this place so big meh? Then nicole pulled me and i was like O_______O WTFFF? I 100% will get lost one. But ya. I didnt =) And yes. Shantene bought manga.Then we went toliet. Then cheryl H suddenly say want take pic. IN THE MIDDLE OF LIKE..NO WHERE. But ya. We still took it =) Then shantene was like...so damn engross in her manga world -.-After that we went Cineleisure to take neoprint. It was damn fun sia.Then we went more than words. Took a damn long time to ask celine to buy the pouch. Then i bought the mario toy thingy =DSo anyway,went home =)