Thursday, March 5, 2009 Thursday, March 05, 2009
Oh please! Let me have that dream again :(I had a dream this morning.It was kinda weird.It went like this:I was surfing the internet when I came across the game.It seems interesting,at first.You know those kind of lame games where you have to prepare food and serve the customers?Ya the game was was serving food kind.Then the one preparing food was cheryl lim.LMAO.I also don't know how come she was the character in the game -.-Then suddenly,the settings change.Cheryl Lim(LOL) was in this place,damn deserted,in those forest kind.There is a patch of grass..land?And if you walk up there is this scary forest.I don't know what the heck she doing there.And for some reason,sally and I was hiding in a corner,looking at her.We aren't stalking here or anything,I also don't know why we were there.So anyway,there was this sound came from the forest.Damn scary..Hmm...You know twilight movie?When Bella kana cornered by few guys,then Edward came and 英雄救美 XD and he made this sound?Ya its those kind of growling sound of bear blahblah.Then very weird.Cheryl was sitting down T_T somemore she kept shouting: "OMG!WHAT IS THAT?WHAT IS THAT?AHHHHHH!"Then in the dream i was telling sally,"Cheryl damn stupid -.- dont want run away still scream until so loud." The both of us diao-ed.Then,my damn alarm clock rang and i woke up -.- I tried going to sleep again,but cannot :(Oh and,currently,I'm watching a dodo bird *translation: dodo bird=bodo/baka* trying to unbox the phone.Damn stupid :P No offence if dodo bird happen to see this :P