Tuesday, March 17, 2009 Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Oh damn it.My legs are hurting like hell now.Lucky tomorrow no training..if not i will be sitting on a wheelchair forever sia! Ok fine.Not that 夸张 but ya,i dont think i can walk properly. Seriously,I'm damn nervous for camp. It sound so scary -.- but again,it sound fun :DBut damn themI HAVE TO WAKE UP IN 3AM TO PATROL THE SCHOOL....like wtf?Anyway,today was footdrill training again. Oh oh. I didn't know celine was present for angklung -.- I thought I saw..ghost :P *run away before celine kills me*Ghost! LOL ghost reminds me of that time when we were practicing(the S.H.E. one) then sally was pointing and saying GHOST! when suddenly this idiot pig(no offence!) appeared -.- wtf?I got sidetrack.Ok nvm. So anyway ya. We were walking pass the angklung...cca? LOL then i was indirectly trying to talk to celine ( i cant just talk to her..will die if kana caught ) when i walk pass her.Then i turn back to check if she got like..回应,when suddenly i saw 5 looking at me O________OThen that damn sally. She keeps on saying about how nice Evermore is,and making me want to read -.-Ok,have to go now ( watch d gray man =D) Cya!