Wednesday, March 25, 2009 Wednesday, March 25, 2009
LOL.I realise I didn't blog for like.. a long time and my blog's dead. So anyway, IM NOT going to talk about st.john's camp. Just need to know i did stand by bed... i think army does that too... for 6hours in the camp. Nothing fun other then UG exchange.So anyway, today was damn funny and awkward la. Went to school, and target the girl who look like ng XD! Ok we need to interview her, but i wasn't prepared, and vantrice kept asking nicole ong to ask her, and I was like NOO NICOLE DONT! But ya. Later on vantrice and I was standing at a damn awkward distance and saying " I dont know her(nicole ong)." XD! So anyway,ya. Was damn funny. We were making a scene from the canteen to the hall :PSo anyway, today lessons was the same. I was damn busy trying to prepare for the interviewing. And yes. I'm damn busy these few days.So after school i went to find Ms Alvina to have permission. And woots! she allowed :) and again,WOOTS! NO REMEDIAL~ YAY~ :DThen was damn awkward can. We saw her bag,her waterbottle, but cannot find her. So ya. Nicole interview her,and I was writing like some kind of mad woman,and yes,the hand writing NOT NICE. And VERY NICE. I forgot to ask her for the chinese name and important stuff. See how i rock. Sigh. It means that tomorrow nicole ong and I have to go and find her AGAIN.It doesnt end here,you know? We STILL HAVE SYF AND AC. Yes, we need to interview her -.- We can dont interview her. But for the sake of the marks....SIGH. Anyway, need to go. Bye :)