Tuesday, March 31, 2009 Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Hello peeps...I dont feel like blogging. But then I feel like blogging LOL. Ok so anyway today was damn boring. My life in school is like..getting boring-er (LOL. There is such word in yunlu's dictionary :D). Worse still. Kana selected for YOG pilot booth decor team. Stay back until around 6. Sian.Then PURPLE mummy and WHITE daddy go disturb me :( EVEN AH MA ALSO! aka vanessa. LOL. Mummy ask me call her ah ma =)LOL! I sound like ng.....maybe i'm too stress out by the whole chinese project thing. Seriously, i want to ask teacher to ask that freaking girl out of the team sia! See also never do anything de lor! Cant expect her to claim all credits right??!! UGH.So anyway, today rebecca was damn scare of mummy XD! She kept hiding behind val and me and was like....AHHH! LOL! Oh ya. Today when i went to school, there is this music playing..Then for some reason, i felt damn emo. Wo you wo de young and tongkuai started to play in my head :(Talking about emo, it reminds me of sally sms. Sigh.I guess it cant be helped.We are, after all, just teenagersNot adults.