Sunday, March 15, 2009 Sunday, March 15, 2009
Hello peeps :)Yesterday's FFD was ok :D I was running towards the park XD! Ok so I went there,and cheryl H,kerri,sharlene and sheetal was beside the stage,watching the dancing competition. OMG. DANCING QUEEN :( WO YOU WO DE YOUNG :( So anyway,we went to find Mrs Nonis.YAY! After that we went to find YMM.She was selling ice-cream XD! So we bought ice cream ^^Then we saw Mrs Tseng.YAY! We said hello :) After that,we saw ariel. Then she share something with us =)So anyway,we said hello to mrs seah and mrs wong ^^ ohoh.We bought OLGC phonecards and FFD 08 shirt ^^ Then I was Ms heng =D we were talking and talking and poor cheryl :(Anyway,we went to hougang mall. So sad. Lols. Last year FFD was so much different :( eh yes.I was referring to THAT.Anyway,cheryl and I went timezone.LOL.First time.FUN! Then we took neoprint :D Anyway,we bought many things,especially cheryl,the 有钱人 XD!So anyway,i went my cousin's Julian's house with my grandma and JH =DWe were playing and then Julian's sis and my sis was pretending to be kidnap,then suddenly all of them started to fight T____T only me sitting at a corner,trying to not kana hit.Oh,yesterday was damn stupid. I told this person name A =D something,then suddenly that person said something,and i was laughing like siao XD!anyway,needa go. CYA!