Sunday, March 29, 2009 Sunday, March 29, 2009
Hello peeps =)Went AC yesterday. So sad sia! The 8 of us DONT HAVE SEAT TO SIT. Lucky teacher help us arrange seats for us :)So anyway, teacher gave us a booklet, and i was curious so i have a look. I was flipping through the pages when a name caught my eye. I was like OH.MY.GOSH. *rub eye* OMG!!That girl who look like ng, was the TOP student for sec 3 last year, and she top chem,physics,combine humanities( SS/Hist). See people so pro right? Not like someone.... =DOk so anyway, when angklung perform, i was panicking. Cause i couldn't see xingchi...and didnt know if bridget was performing. I was like..OMG! WHERE ARE THEY? LOL. Oh and kylene was damn pathetic. The angklung covered her face :(So anyway, after tiring long hours, we finally manage to get out :D so went to eat. OLGC food are ALOT MORE BETTER! :(So anyway, just went to play badminton with my dad's friend family. I haven't seen her 2 daughters for like..i think 2 years? So yup. Played with them. Was damn fun :DOk,my dad's nagging. Byes :)