Monday, March 9, 2009 Monday, March 09, 2009
Hello peeps :)Today was ok la.Went for music lessons.Halfway to the music room,i realise YuLing's crumpler was wet.So i asked if she got water bottle inside her bag,and she said yes.Then I told her her crumpler was wet,and she was like O___________O *serious???* face *checks her crumpler* Yuling: OMGGG~ *takes everything out*Her bag was flooded man.All her books were wet.Music was damn boring -.- i was half asleep in class.Physic was ok.We were drawing graph.Then next lesson was eng.Then we were all walking towards the staircase.Then suddenly that girl(you should know how im talking about -.-) appeared,walking.LMAO.She reminds me of ng,and for some reason,it remind me of Cheryl L and ......Yunlu: *run away*Cheryl L: * 'YOU DIE LIAO' LOOK* *chase after yunlu*So anyway,Vantrice and I was walking behind her,talking.Then as we were walking down the stairs,she suddenly look at me and vantrice -.- i was like O____O *shock* but ya...it again reminds me of cheryl L and ......Yunlu: CRAP LA! *run even faster*Cheryl L: *take chopper* YUNLU YOU'RE DEAD! *chase after yunlu*So after that was Maths.Ms Liu was on MC (ok mc sounds wrong but...YOU KNOW ITS NOT THAT MC).So Mr Kwok relief the class.Then Lit.It was ok..After that art.WHOA NICE I TELL YOU.I was "hair drying" YuLing's book XD Me and Leane XDhaha.K.Better go remember St.John stuff.Byes!