Thursday, March 12, 2009 Thursday, March 12, 2009
Got my results back =XYea,not really that good,not really that bad.Class position: between 20-29.Crap eh?Cant believe i cant was in the top 20 for eng can?I felt that I did really badly.I mean,like,hello?I was writing crap.How to pass?But then,the results was the total opposite of what I expect it would.Same goes for Lit.Oh,I was the top 10 for my history XD! That was my expectation,though.Crap la.I'm talking like Alex Wlash.WTF?Only that I exclude the F words :PBY THE WAY,Alex Wlash is the guy inside the story book which I mention in my previous post.Oh you know.I'm suspecting if that book is a p*** object.The book contains..sick stuff,yes.I believe celine will like it though :P but anyway,the book also damn vulgar =X got lots of F word.Almost every page also got.When someone talks..in the book,get prepared to see the word.I like Alex in the book.He sounds hawt :( But then,I like the story.Not because its sick,of course.The story was nice =) And yea.Today was just the same as usual.And then,when i see that girl,I would,like,get angry.Because of cheryl L.I mean,not because of cheryl L,but ya.Something happen.That damn betrayer.Dont ask me anything.Ask cheryl.Hey.Its her like..personal feelings and stuff.I dont think I want to tell anyone until I got her permission to XD!Today PE was TOTALLY SUCK(feel like saying vulgar.But no.)We play frisbee.And teacher said clearly,NO BLOCKING.Then they still block.Like wtf? I wont name names.Dont want to offend anyone.They said NO BLOCKING THEMSELVES,yet also block.So,since they block,we also block lor.Then Girl A say,cannot block!Then I look at her and said, "Oh yes I know.But since you all block,I also block lor.Cannot har?" Then girl didnt say anything.It isn't fair.And the girl B was blocking,and when I ask her to not block,she say," Can block." WTF? Then girl A and others said cannot block,she then didnt block.They cheated,that was obvious.Then Chinese.Got into the same groups as some damn people.No mentioning names.Damn walao can?Oh and History totally rocks.Ms Naz is going though :( So sad! Can only see her during Sep. Aww!I find today's eng really fun.We were doing re-told fairytale(oh,if you dont know,we are doing fairytale for our eng).And the story was damn funny.We were laughing and laughing.Teacher was like -_-lll XD!YES! TOMORROW IS SPORTS DAY! YAY! Holidays are coming,but,this isn't the ideal holiday.Filled with Hw,must study,footdrill...How worst can it go?Damn sally.Still can go Thai. >:(Oh yes.Remember to buy me something arh! :)This holiday just suck.