Tuesday, February 17, 2009 Tuesday, February 17, 2009
The teacher words make me 更想 join angklung.:( teacher gave me hope but she crush the hope that was in me.It went like this:Me: Teacher,I want to change cca.Teacher: What cca are you in now?Me: St.John.Teacher: What cca do you want to change to?Me: Angklung(like obvious the? XD)Teacher: Your reason?Me: I played angklung in primary school before,and was really interested(i wasnt interested in primary school cause its so freaking boring.No music de.Just shake here and there -.-).So i want to join.Teacher: Did you tell the teacher that you played angklung in pri before?Me: Yes.Teacher: What was your first choice?Me: Angklung.Teacher: Second?Me: St.JohnTeacher: See me later on.I was like...O________O ???!!! REALLY?OMG.*hope started building*Later she said:Teacher: Angklung only got 10 "seats" and the teacher didnt select youMe: *nods and think: SINCE WHEN THE TEACHER GOT SELECT?*Teacher: *Talking about st.johns*Me: *not really listening but pretend I was*Sigh.So sad right? :(Anyway,today's history was sooooooooo easy! Confirm pass de :DHOWEVER,it was different for chinese. I use to say:"Chinese always pulls my score up."Now,i say:"I'm scare chinese will pull me down."CHINESE IS SO DIFFICULT! (for secondary)Sigh. *rush to popular to buy chinese assesments*FINALLY.NO MORE CHEM :DIts physics now :DThe teacher had more power on the talking lor..at least she talk loud enough for me to hear(im sitting right at the back D: )Anyway,i need to finish that cinderella story movie.Byes!