Friday, February 27, 2009 Friday, February 27, 2009
Hello peeps!Woots!Today we didn't have to study!We have Sec 1 Mission today and it was the whole day :D LOL ok i cut short cause it will be seriously long if I were to tell you all peeps EVERYTHING.I don't think you all care anyway.Well,it was REALLY FUN.There were 4 guys and 1 girl.Guys-Joshua(celine!LOL :D),Mark,Father Gerard and Bram(LOL ok,i dont know how to spell his name)Girl-IsabelleAnyway,it was really funny XD We played games at first,then we pray. After that we was recess! Woots!:DAfter the recess we there was this short skit.After that we pray again.Then it was school dismissal.I was stuffing myself with food today :( So pathetic neh? I had no choice :( I bet i'm gonna gain like..more then 5kg :(I NEED BLOOD :( ok,im NOT a vampire,obviously.But my body lacks of blood NOW.Yes,now.So in order to have more blood,i've to eat.I'm under my REAL parents order.So anyway,today i made this..discovery.Haha!I wont tell you peeps what it is :D ask me on msn bah :) After that was St.John.Hey,Angklung was actually just beside st.john.Wow.Just then,Xing Chi came to me and ask:XingChi:You know the teacher who talk about the ear thing this morning?Me:Oh,is it the one who always said 'I'll give you 5seconds to finish up your conversation'"?XingChi:No.Nicole Ong:Oh,its mrs ng.
XingChi:oh ok.Thanks! *runs away*Me: *stare at her* *turn to nicole ong* its ms ng,not mrs ng.Nicole Ong:*look at me* really?Me: Yes.Ma'ma: Sec 1,go to Mrs soon homeroom.So we went,and we purposely go past the angklung place.Then we told Xingchi.And I was telling her what to do this and that XD for the Baroque music thingy.So we spent the day briefing about rules,wounds,blahblahblah. After that we had to say "Yes,Ma'am" lots of time :XSigh.Oh and we had party :D Mrs Molyyati bought us food :DAnd then later on,i saw guys in my school.I was thinking,how come school got guy one? Oh yes.Debate.So ya.More hawt guys came in XD i mean seriously.Some were.......kind of.......ya XD :DBut anyway,its not like i care anyway. So after that I went hope :)Byes~!