Sunday, February 22, 2009 Sunday, February 22, 2009
Hello peeps! :)Went out with moumoumou on sat with my sis :D Yup! moumoumou is a GIRL :)We went AMK hub :DI meet her at mini toons and we went shopping~We didnt really shop because we just went into a random shop and see and walked out.Though I bought a few things ^^After that I went out with Yiwei to the library.We got some sucky music project to do.It wasn't easy to walk on high heels and walk here and there you know?Yes.I was wearing a high heel. =XYou wont believe how pain my legs were.Thanks to my sis.Anyway,i manage to find the book which i wanted =DIt wasn't really easy to find.
But anyway,yup! I FOUND IT *sing hurray by JJ (thats the ONLY song which i can think of)*
Anyways,HAPPY BIRTHDAYS~!Anyway,sally,thanks ALOT.Thank you for telling me.I mean seriously.Its.So.Freaking.Cool. =DBut im scare to sleep,NOW.I know i must,but i can't.Whenever i close my eyes,preparing to sleep,that image of me mopping the floor will pop out.And soon after that image pop out,i'll remember the pain.And for some f**king reason,that "unfaithful(song)" image will pop out.
OI YL!
WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT PIC HAVE
ANYTHING TO DO
WITH YOUR TERRIFYING DREAM?
Anyway,I wont be so small,so guai in reality,because I fear that person who torture me in my dreams but.......IT JUST FREAK ME OUT.