Monday, February 9, 2009 Monday, February 09, 2009
Hello peeps! :)Today's the last day of house cheer! YAY! Dont have to run anymore XDD Sad that cannot see those commitee members again :( but anyway,today was ok la.Everything was normal :D Went to class and so on.Only art lesson was fun.I finished my work the fastest(in my group) so we were talking crap all the way~Then we were talking about faking injuries during the house cheer and so on..CD lesson was so boring!NO OFFENCE! I mean,hey.Primary school we had like..3-4 talks on cyber wellness,and now tada! We had one more today =.= sigh.WE KNOW ABOUT CYBER WELLNESS PEEPS! Oooh! And I was the 1st to pass up the reflections for cyber wellness XDD teacher was asking me to walk around and collect the worksheets,but i need da ladies~So she was iyo!Go go.I was smiling at her and then run to the ladies XDDWhen I was coming out of the Gym(school dismiss!),I also tripped and fall =.=I was grabbing someone bag,whom I dont know that person. That person didnt realise I grab her bag XDDAfter school was the fun one XDDI followed Vanessa to go and return the period attendance book,and she wanted to get the locker form.We were like.."fighting" outside general office.After that,we went to change,the!Then we board the bus.Vanessa and I sat behind Peiyu and Alex?LOL.ok.I dont know her name XDD Vanessa and I was talking crap XDD Basically about NG school. After reaching the stadium is the tiring one.We had to do 800m,400m and 200m.OMG O_______O When we were doing the 200m,Yi Ying suddenly came to me and said:"Dont be sad."I was the only 1F girl there :(Then she said:"You have my number right? *i nod* ok give me yours"So i gave her...LOL *random*YAY!Go home! The commitee members was talking about bf/relationship stuff.Vanessa and I was smiling XDD we knew some of their "secrets" XDDOk,have to go now.Bye!