Monday, February 16, 2009 Monday, February 16, 2009
Hello peeps :)Seriously,i've NEVER EVER felt so fun in a exam before XDThe first test was GY.It was a 45min paper,yet i cant believe i 放空 for like 15 mins.Ok,放空 is good,but dont do that during exams.It'll do you no good :DHere comes the fun part :DAfter the GY paper was Eng. We had to write about a compo. However,I wanted to write two compo.I started doing the one where we went to the old folks home to help.I seems to not...write it properly,so i change the topic to a place where it holds a special meaning to you.I wrote about the "gor gor" place aka the empty space on the 3rd floor in OLGC XDI was of who to write,but i dont want to use sally and celine,because of the ending :D I'll tell you why later.So yup.I use ng..but obviously i didnt use ng/ng gao sai/. I used a girl name. Bascially,MOST of the part in my compo are real.I wrote about meeting ng in primary six: TRUE.I saw ng's number when he stupidly went to put his number there:TRUE.He was from BK primary: TRUE.So,why the hell i didnt choose sally or celine or cheryl l or anyone from TCF?why choose ng?BECAUSE that person died in the end XDSo yes.Ng died in my compo XDIts so called "ng killed ng"We had to count the words,and at the end,i ALMOST write this:P.S. yes teacher/marker.I know im writing crap,but please give me good marks :DI was laughing during the exam,and after the exam. People was asking and looking at me and ask:o__O why you laughing?Then i said:"nothing XD"I told vantrice and she was like LOL you kisiao arh?How can ng kill ng?It reminds me of that time i my tuition teacher ask me to write a compo. It goes like this:Your whole class and you are in the computer lab doing a project.You saw your friend acting suspious and thus peek at what he was doing.So yup.I wrote about ng looking at a web page......for peeps above 18 XDDThen at the end,I wrote:"Mr Ng scolded ____________(ng's real name) XDD"I told sally.........and she was like laughing.SHE EVEN ACT IT OUT,NG SCOLDING HIMSELF O___OLOL.Sigh.Stupid test :XAnyway,I WANT TO DROP D&T.IT SUCKS :XP.S. Mr chia,you are a good teacher.But i dont like D&T.YAY! I heard that we could actually change cca now(though im not VERY SURE)...i hope we can :(