Thursday, February 19, 2009 Thursday, February 19, 2009
Hello peeps!I rock! I was 放空-ing for my test today XDChem paper was kind of difficult :( I didn't do the 3marks sum!As for Lit,i was writing crap :DNooo! I want do shakespeare romeo and juliet for lit! Romeo and Juliet reminds me of the "gor gor" place :( but anyway,I WANT TO STUDY ROMEO AND JULIET FOR LIT~Can i ask you a question?Why do you want to know my most personal life? Why?Why do you want to know everything about my life?Why should you know?Why should i tell you?You don't have to go around asking people what my life is about,because my life mainly consist OLGC,TCF,and my life before OLGC.Why do you keep asking me the question?Why should I answer you?You don't even know him,do you?Yes,you do not know him.So why do you even ask?Yup,what jo say is true.Do you even know HIM?No,YOU DONT.SO,STOP ASKING THIS QUESTION.Stop interrupting my conversation with other peeps.Stop it.