Saturday, February 14, 2009 Saturday, February 14, 2009
Hello peeps!How did you spend your valentine day? I was spending the whole day preparing my sis birthday party and studying :(So sad eh?I want to go out with friends! I'm too young to have a boyfriend :(I miss those times where i go suntec with cheryl lim and celine. Haha! I'm also the late one and make cheryl lim wait damn long XDD and she would be &#*&*$&*( when we reach there! HAHA!:( i miss cheryl lim!!!!!!!! I MISS GOING OUT WITH HER!I also miss those times where i have to wake up at 6plus on sat to go sally house.I remember once where it goes like this..We were in the mrt,going for tuition.I saw this guy whose expression was really funny XDD even sheri and sally think so.So using sally phone,we took a picture of that guy.HOWEVER,we didnt know sally phone's camera got sound.So in the end,everyone looked at us,even that guy.SO PAISEH!
Haha!LOL.Sigh.. :(I MISS THEM <3