Wednesday, February 11, 2009 Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Hello peeps!Haha!The guai me today went school and study mrs ng technique worksheets! though i dont understand some questions..After assemble we had to run around the school.It was quite short so it was ok :)Mr Foo suddenly came and said:Mr foo:Did you all do the gy wb?Me: No..Mr foo: HUH?I wrote on the board you all must do the wb..Me: *confuse* you didnt..*understood* Oh,Mr Joe Cheng rub the whiteboard when he came in"Mr foo: iya..later you go my homeroom and take the wb.*walks away*OK...so..wat are we suppose to do?So during recess Yiwei and I went to take. I took 1/4,and she took 1/4. By that time,my hand was going to break. Still got 1/2.So we took.OMG.My hand is like..going to break ANYTIME O__OToday D&T was so fun! We were doing some....thing..which i dont know how to explain..Finally I finished my D&T forming thing with mr chia help :D But during D&T,my stomach ache like siao ...PAIN!It continued until chinese lesson :(I need to stay back for maths remedial.It was QUITE FUN la..Went home :)K,byes!